A terrific method to learn more about yourself and a new location is by travelling alone. However, every trip has its share of hazards; you can misplace your money, become trapped, or suffer an accident. If you’re travelling alone, this could make you feel much worse. With a comprehensive travel health insurance package, you may enjoy your single vacation without worrying about unanticipated events. A solo traveller cover offers financial help if you lose your wallet, roadside assistance if your car breaks down, emergency aid with hotel and travel bookings, and more.
Benefits and features
Emergency travel and hotel assistance
Emergency support for hotel and travel needs assistance with emergency travel and lodging. Without cash or credit cards, you can earn up to Rs. 50,000 in India and Rs. 1 lakh abroad for hotel bills and return flights if you find yourself trapped at a hotel, airport, or taxi.
A single call to block all cards
One phone call can disable all credit and debit cards. to stop all cards with a single call If you lose your wallet while on a solo trip, you can instantly block all of your credit and debit cards with just one phone call.
Roadside protection and assistance
Protection and assistance at the roadside Protection and aid for drivers. You may access roadside help in more than 500 places around India if your car breaks down in the middle of the road or if you acquire a flat tyre.
The plan provides free travel insurance coverage for personal accidents, unintentional hospitalisation, and medical evacuation up to Rs. 3 lakh. This is a one-time incentive valid for a journey lasting no more than 10 days within the membership period.
What’s not covered
- Loss of values while under the influence theft of valuables while drunk. Your valuables will not be insured if they are lost or damaged when you are intoxicated or high.
- Vehicle damage from traffic offences vehicle damage as a result of moving offences. The plan does not cover damage to your car caused by breaking traffic laws.
- If a traveller has a pre-existing medical condition, it may not be covered under the policy unless it is specifically included.
- Certain adventure activities, such as bungee jumping, skydiving, and mountaineering, may not be covered under the policy.
It is important to thoroughly read and understand the policy before purchasing travel insurance and to make sure that the travel insurance coverage meets the specific needs of the solo traveller.
How to use the steps to apply for the plan are as follows:
- Click the “Buy Now” button on the insurance provider’s website, then enter your contact information in the online application form.
- By entering the OTP that was sent to your mobile number, you can check and confirm your application.
- Pay the premium online with a credit/debit card, UPI, mobile wallet, or any other method that accepts payments.
Having travel health insurance is a crucial aspect of safe and secure solo travel. It offers peace of mind and protection against unexpected events, such as illness, injury, theft, and trip cancellations.
Overseas travel insurance policies can be customised to fit the specific needs of solo travellers, ensuring that they are fully covered and prepared for any eventualities. Whether travelling domestically or abroad, solo travellers can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that they have a safety net in case of an emergency.
In addition, having travel insurance can also provide access to essential travel services such as 24/7 assistance and emergency medical care. With the many travel insurance benefits, it is a small investment for solo travellers to make for the assurance that their travels will be as safe, stress-free, and enjoyable as possible.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.